Covid Updates: To ensure that your travel experience is outstanding please review the state of Tennessee, Nashville City & Tourism information and guidelines prior to your travel and stay.
- State of Tennessee: https://www.tn.gov/governor/covid-19/economic-recovery/lodging-and-accommodations-guidelines.html
- City of Nashville: https://www.asafenashville.org/
- Visit Music City: https://www.visitmusiccity.com/covid-19-information
- Good To Go Nashville Hospitality Safety Program : https://www.goodtogonashville.com/
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH AND SAFETY
While the germantown inn has a longstanding commitment to the health and safety of its guests, employees and surrounding community, the boutique property is introducing additional guidelines to ensure each guest has a safe and accommodating experience throughout the duration of their stay while social distancing remains a priority in the travel and hospitality industry.
First, the germantown inn is a participating business in the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp Good to Go™ program in partnership with Vanderbilt Health and Ryman Hospitality Properties, which designates an ongoing commitment to following the most up-to-date best practices and recommendations for infectious disease prevention and workplace safety. New measures include new sanitizing stations throughout the property, hourly cleanings of all common spaces, separate marked entrances and exits and masks worn by employees at all times.
The inn has also updated its food and beverage amenities, including complimentary breakfast and appetizer hour, to incorporate pre-packaged selections and staggered dining times. Additionally, guests will be given the option of including a contactless check-in and check-out with their reservation.
- Public spaces and high touch areas will be cleaned hourly using recommended cleaning agents.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the property.
- Social Distancing signage will be placed throughout the property to remind guests to maintain a safe distance and not overcrowd common areas.
- Hotel staff will always wear masks. Each staff member is required to have their temperature taken prior to beginning each shift and will wear a sticker indicating they have been properly screened. Any staff member who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 will be instructed to stay home and follow the health protocols of the CDC for treatment. https://www.tn.gov/health.html
- Guests rooms will be cleaned with approved hospital grade disinfectants. All extra amenities will be removed from each guest room. This includes but not limited to pens, notepads, guest guides, additional bed linens, etc. These items may be requested from guest services as needed through little or no contact protocol.
- Housekeeping services for stay over guests will be performed only at the request of guest. Towel exchange can be performed by contacting guest services.
- Guests are required to wear a face covering in public spaces following government requirements. State/County Guideline.